Detoxification & Rejuvenation for Vata*
- Removes excess vata and accumulated natural toxins from the system*
- Assists natural internal cleansing*
- Supports healthy elimination and maintains regularity*
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues*
As one of the three ingredients in the Ayurvedic super formula Triphala, haritaki (Terminalia chebula) is considered to be one of the best herbs for balancing vata dosha. Supporting the body's innate cleansing process, it gently removes accumulated natural toxins in the gastrointestinal tract. As a rejuvenative, it strengthens and nourishes the tissues and supports the proper function of the colon, lungs, liver, and spleen. Haritaki is traditionally used as a remedy for all vata-related imbalances. It maintains regular elimination, helps promote healthy body mass, and supports comfortable and complete digestion. Haritaki is highly revered in India, as it is believed to increase energy, intelligence, and awareness.*
- Rasa (taste): sweet, sour, pungent, bitter, astringent
- Virya (action): heating
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet
- Doshas (constitutions) Balancing for all doshas, especially vata
¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
Haritaki Fruit Powder (Terminalia chebula)
This product is organically grown and processed in accordance with the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP).
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.